Saturday, August 13, 2016
Chanhassen High School
Founded by Jeff and Vicki Herman in 2012, Head 4 Awareness is a 5K Run for Concussion Awareness. This event raises awareness for youth concussion and will be held next on Saturday, August 13, 2016 in Chanhassen, Minnesota. Read more about their late son, Ethan Herman, who is the inspiration for this event.
5k Run/Walk for 12 and older
• $25 through July 25th, 2016
• $35 after July 25th including same day registration
5k Run/Walk for 11 and under
• $15 through July 25th, 2016
• $25 after July 25th including same day registration
AGAIN THIS YEAR! 5k Run/Walk Family Discount
• Register four family members for the 5k for $80
• Must register by July 25th to qualify for this discount
The 5k Run/Walk course is through the beautiful, paved trails of Chanhassen. There will be a water stop at the half way point. Click here to see course map.
We are now taking applications for another $1,000 scholarship to be awarded September 1st, 2016. This scholarship is for those students who have been diagnosed with a concussion. Download Application
Awards will be given to the top male and female in the 5K race in the following age groups: 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+.
- All 5k racers receive chip timing, food and beverages.
- First 250 participants receive swag bag and t-shirt.
- Day of event registrations will receive t-shirts while supplies last.