Saturday, August 10, 2013
7:30 a.m. Packet Pick Up
8:30 a.m. 5K Walk/Run Race
9:30 a.m. Kids Fun Run
Founded by Jeff and Vicki Herman in 2012, Head 4 Awareness is a 5K Run for Concussion Awareness. This event raises awareness for youth concussion and will be held on Saturday, August 10, 2013 in Chaska, Minnesota. Read more about their late son, Ethan Herman, who is the inspiration for this event.
5k Run/Walk for 12 and older
• $25 through July 27th
• $35 after July 27th including same day registration
5k Run/Walk for 11 and under
• $15 through July 27th
• $25 after July 27th including same day registration
Fun Run for Kids 10 and under
• $10 at any time
The 5k Run/Walk course is through the beautiful, paved trails of Chaska. The Kids Fun Run will be on a separate course. Click here to see course map.
- All 5k racers receive chip timing, food and beverages.
- First 250 participants receive swag bag and t-shirt.
- Day of event registrations will receive t-shirts while supplies last.
Awards will be given to the top male and female in the 5K race in the following age groups: 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+.