Saturday, August 12, 2017
Chaska High School
Founded by Jeff and Vicki Herman in 2012, Head 4 Awareness is a 5K Run for Concussion Awareness. This event raises awareness for youth concussion and will be held next on Saturday, August 12th, 2017 in Chaska, Minnesota. Read more about their late son, Ethan Herman, who is the inspiration for this event.
5k Run/Walk for 12 and older
• $25 through July 25th
• $35 after July 25th including same day registration
5k Run/Walk for 11 and under
• $15 through July 25th
• $25 after July 25th including same day registration
AGAIN THIS YEAR! 5k Run/Walk Family Discount
• Register four family members for the 5k for only $80
• After July 25th, the price goes up to $90
The 5k Run/Walk course is through the beautiful, paved trails of Chaska. There will be a water stop at the half way point. Click here to see course map.
Awards will be given to the top male and female in the 5K race in the following age groups: 10 and under, 11-14, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+.
- All 5k racers receive chip timing, food and beverages.
- All participants receive a t-shirt if registered by July 25th.
- Day of event registrations will receive t-shirts while supplies last.